Your EAU21 Preview: Incontinence on 8 – 12 July 2021
Dear SAUA Member,
You can expect no less than the current, most relevant developments in the treatment and management of incontinence at the EAU21 Virtual Congress.
This email is your guide to sessions focused on incontinence such as Plenary Session 02: Optimal management of incontinence in the elderly patient which will be streamed live from the studio on Friday, 9 July 2021 at 10:30 – 12:00.
EAU Secretary General Prof. C. Chapple (GB) together with Prof. J-N.L. Cornu (FR), and Dr. F. Cruz (PT) will chair this special session which will comprise of state-of-the-art lectures on improving adherence to medication in elderly, drug interactions to be aware with regard to pharmacotherapy for urgency urinary incontinence, and more.
Additionally, experts will deliberate during case-based debates on topics covering artificial urinary sphincter and stress urinary incontinence.
You can also look forward to more incontinence-focused sessions and an ESU course at EAU21 such as:
- Poster Session 04: Male and female stress urinary incontinence – Evaluation and surgical solutions
Chair: Assoc. Prof. R. Bauer (DE)
Thursday, 8 July 2021, 11:00 – 12:00 CEST
- ESU Course 1: Surgical management of prolapse and urinary incontinence/female pelvic floor disorders
Chair: Prof. Dr. H. Hashim (GB)
Thursday, 8 July 2021, 08:00 – 10:00 CEST
Note: To join this course, please add it during your registration for the congress.
- Guideline Session I: Urethral strictures and female UI
Thematic session 01 (live from the studio)
Chairs: Assoc. Prof. T.J. Greenwell (GB), Mr. C. Harding (GB), and Prof. J. N’Dow (GB)
Friday, 9 July 2021, 13:45 – 14:45 CEST
- Thematic Session 06: Semi-Live II: Benign female surgery
Chairs: Prof. Dr. F. Van Der Aa (BE) and Assoc. Prof. M.A. Cerruto (IT)
Friday, 9 July 2021, 16:15 – 17:15 CEST
- Video session 15: Pushing the boundaries in female reconstructive surgery
Chairs: Prof. F.J. Burgos Revilla (ES) and Ms. N. Gibbons (GB)
Sunday, 11 July 2021, 13:15 – 14:00 CEST
- Contemporary urogenital reconstruction and continence restoration: A practical guide
Meeting of the EAU Section of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons (ESGURS)
Chair: Prof. D.J. Ralph (GB)
Monday, 12 July 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 CEST
- Poster session 41: Functional outcome of radical prostatectomy and how we can do better
Chair: Dr. G. Marra (IT)
Monday, 12 July 2021, 14:30 – 15:30 CEST
Don’t miss out on these sessions…
…and everything else our packed scientific programme has to offer. Register now for the EAU21 Virtual Congress!