- This event has passed.
EAU21 Preview: Cutting-Edge Surgery On 8 July From 10h15 To 19h00
8 Jun - 12 Jun
Dear SAUA Member,
On the very first day of the EAU21 Virtual Congress, you can already look forward to almost eight hours of surgery! The meeting of the EAU Section of Uro-Technology (ESUT), in cooperation with the EAU Robotic Urology Section (ERUS) and the EAU Section of Urolithiasis (EULIS) will be taking place on Thursday, July 8 from 10:15 to 19:00 CEST.
The combined ESUT, ERUS and EULIS meeting will consist of a series of pre-recorded cases with live moderation and discussion, creating a wall-to-wall programme for delegates to enjoy. Top international surgeons will operate in their own theatres, and present their procedures in condensed videos, followed by discussion. A small selection of the procedures and subjects covered:
- Mini-PCNL with MOSES technology
- JFil, an innovative ureteral stent
- Endoscopic combined intrarenal surgery (ECIRS)
- Robot-assisted endoscopic extraperitoneal radical prostatectomy with the Senhance digital platform
- Edoscopic combined intrarenal surgery (ECIRS) with Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy + LaserClast 35
- MRI fusion targeted prostate biopsy
- … and much, much more in the Scientific Programme.
Take advantage of the early registration fee!
Registration for the EAU21 Virtual Congress is currently open! It will remain open until 12 July, but the discounted early fee is available until 1 June. Don’t miss out on this packed scientific programme and register now!